DRAFT DRAFT DRAFT
- FNP emulation rewrite
- APU Rewrite
- IMFT support
- A multitude of bug fixes
- This release of the emulator should be compatible with all Multics releases, but has only been tested against MR12.6e and MR12.6f Beta.
- The format of the .ini files has changed, and are, in general, incompatible:
- The line 'attach MUX -am 6180' is no longer needed. To change the port number from the default 6180,use 'fnpserverport <n>'.
- The 'cable' commands no longer need to be specified; the emulator has default cabling. To remove the default cabling use 'cable ripout'.
- All of the usual 'set' lines have been replaced by setting the default values correctly.
- Some of the 'set' commands have been deprecated.
- The following error messages man safely be ignored:
(seen after the 'shut' command) DBG(974495966674)> ERR ERR: Need status register data format DBG(974495966722)> ERR ERR: doPayloadChan expected IDCW 10 (12)
(seen during emulator startup on Windows) error: sys_cable: invalid switch name <absi> Unknown command: cable absi,0,0,032,0
(seen during Multics boot) bce (boot) 1744.5: M-> [auto-input] yes bce: Unrecognizable request. Type lr for a list of requests.
- telnet and ssh notes: telnet/ssh
- I want prebuilt executables Release 1.0: Pre-built executables
- I want to build the emulator from source: Release 1.0: Build from source
- I want to work with the git repository: Release 1.0 Build from git
page revision: 8, last edited: 03 Apr 2017 18:19